We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the information below, as well as Acadia's academic regulations, dates, and deadlines.
It is your responsibility to track your own progress through your degree program using the Academic Calendar and your program planner, paying careful attention to degree requirements, regulations, and important dates.
NOTE: Students are responsible for contacting the teacher certification branch to determine if a program and constituent courses meet requirements for upgrades to licenses or new endorsations for a change in job designation.
- Acadia ID: https://hub.acadiau.ca/TDClient/39/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=1054.
- Acadia Username and Password: https://hub.acadiau.ca/TDClient/39/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=77
- Acadia Top-10 Technology Tips: https://hub.acadiau.ca/TDClient/39/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=947
- Academic Calendar
- M.Ed. Study Options Handbook - outlining graduate study options (thesis, project, and course routes)
- Self-Service Course Catalogue
- Important Dates
- Link to FAQ (Get most of your questions answered here!)
- Link to Research and Graduate Studies
- Course Management System: Login to our ACORN system using your Acadia network account
- Identification card: You will require an Acadia ID to access facilities like the Vaughan Memorial Library. If you are a part-time or independent student, we will mail you a card — your photo will not be required.
- Email: Once you register for your courses, we will send all email communication to your Acadia email address
- Graduate Education Forms: Transfers, Educational Explorations, Leave of Absence, etc.
- Library Services
- Residence and Accommodation Information
- Campus Map
- Access Your Online Course
- Request an Extension for an Online Course
- Withdraw from an Online Course
- Examinations for Online Courses (if applicable)
Completing Your Course
- Final Grades: View your unofficial transcript in Self Service by selecting Academic (Cap Icon) on the side menu.
- Print an Account Statement for your PD Fund on Self Service by selecting Student Finance. Select appropriate term then select Account Statement Icon.
- Request an official transcript on Self Service by selecting Request Transcript.
- Apply to graduate on Self Service by selecting Graduation Overview.